Monday, December 28, 2009

American Home Protection I Would Like To Know When To Do Protection Training For An American Bulldog? Is It Safe For Everyone?

I would like to know when to do protection training for an american bulldog? is it safe for everyone? - american home protection

My American Bulldog is 5 months and I want to know when to start training for the protection? and I have 3 years is good and is not aggressive to the child and others? I just want to protect myself if someone attacks or disadvantages broke into the house or if I just told him to attack. Hes very nice and I will not be aggressive.

1 comment:

ragapple said...

At this age, the first step is obedience trainer is before any ethical protection may be required (schzhund).
They break the "No bite people," Inhibition and need a good "hear the pilot or the dog can become a danger, one of the things a guard dog trained to know that" high "(if it is shown that they are generally less dangerous than an untrained dog)

However, if you think you can say, "only to say that the" attack dog "of a false premise, the work of protection - the dog is working with IE: enter dog keep guys - police officers Grab the barrel and criminal Cuff - can not "alone is not much to do! now the dog can protect yourself puts you in the leadership and reflection, it can be dangerous ....

Post a Comment