Sunday, December 27, 2009

Historic Home Plans Does It Really Cost Money To Put A House On The National Historic Register...?

Does it really cost money to put a house on the national historic register...? - historic home plans

I just bought a house plan in 1860, and the repair. My problem is that if we have an inspection (for an occupancy permit, to live there), I am appalled that they want to change everything. I understand that some codes of security problems and should be done but some things that have nothing to do with security, I fear that it would change the historical charm of the house. We also want non-electric go into the house, and I did not hear them now have electricity. I read that in my state I can perform a completely "green" and submit them to the state, and if losing my site State of Origin history, then certain requirements. But someone told me it costs $ 1500, do so. I do not want to give money or something, I do not want an inspector to change everything at home, but I can not pay $ 1500. Is it really right to this or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment