Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Appraisal Comps Can I Use A Home Appraisal From 1 Bank For Another Bank?

Can I use a home appraisal from 1 bank for another bank? - appraisal comps

I had an assessment of my house and belongs to a bank. This does not mean, and I have another bank that has a good price, and it took me my appointment to the other side evaluated. The problem is, my assessment was made before 2 weeks and used a project that was raised almost a year. Now, the new bank has said it can be made in the assessment 2 weeks before use, and have moved and are trying. The assessor said that it is legal to do so and will make a different assessment. That the proposed summit is no longer available, and now the value is 20 thousand U.S. dollars, which makes me out of the norm 80 20. In Massachusetts, there is a legal way to use a rating from 1 bank to another if all parties agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment