Tuesday, January 19, 2010

End Of Bed Tv Lift Are There Any Companies That Will Come Into My House And Pack Up My Stuff And Move It Into Our Apartment?

Are there any companies that will come into my house and pack up my stuff and move it into our apartment? - end of bed tv lift

I live in Abilene, Texas, and my wife and I move into an apartment on the 4th November. I work FROM 6 PM to 7 or 8 pm and 2.10 clock, it works. We need to leave the house in which we live (we have a bed, cot, 3 WC, TV, TV stand, and in some cases) at the end of the day on day 4, and I would work all day moves and she can not lift anything heavier than 40 pounds really need a company that can come and everything packed and loaded, and have put in our house that day. We put everything away, but we should at least get everything in the apartment for the night of 4 November. HELP !!!!!

10 comments:

jbgaines... said...

Mayflower Moving Company.
They are nationally recognized. I am sure it is local moving company can find a better deal. But I think you should try to time to find your valuables smaller pack ... Things you can be easily completed in a bag, and he did not know was missing until full time in their new place.

Pager said...

to move all the companies, but it costs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk wat some companies do not SOUND rb / CI live in New York near there.

Good luck


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

babyrhee... said...

Most transportation companies offer this service but may be less expensive than hiring Labor Day (the boys) in the Home Depot, or a worker, especially if you pack all your valuables and fragile items.

sunshine said...

Mayflower Motors and other companies. But you have to pay the boys an hour.

organize... said...

All or most offer this service. It costs, but it's worth the long term.

Sharon J said...

A company called men of God moved me. They are very friendly and helpful.

Sharon J said...

A company called men of God moved me. They are very friendly and helpful.

marie s said...

Call moving companies

Frankie the Rott said...

Mayflower Moving in your area can be a few years ago, a man
I know I paid about $ 5,000. at your service!

Spike ( the wonder dog ) said...

Almost all mobile co.offer this service.

Post a Comment