Monday, January 11, 2010

Xls Viewer I Have A Question About Using HTML To Hyperlink Into Excel Sheets?

I have a question about using HTML to hyperlink into Excel Sheets? - xls viewer

I'm an HTML index to the pages of books from Excel with the following line: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; to "H: access \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ foldername \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ filename. xls # '! A1 Sheet1 "TARGET =" "viewer> link name \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / A> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; BR>. It is a sign of the index on the left side and open the file on the billboard on the right side. It works perfectly for the first time, when I get another book, but if you try to behave to each other hand in a book link, Internet Explorer is not how I selected a new connection. Is there an HTML tag that can correct this, an environment in IE, or I did this restriction? I'm using IE 6.0.

3 comments:

VBAXLMan said...

You talk as if the Internet Explorer update afer the HTML Updates
After the HTML is [At the opening of the site] on the HTML page refresh after each change (and save changes)

Enjoy my profile, I am the VBAXLMan

VBAXLMan said...

You talk as if the Internet Explorer update afer the HTML Updates
After the HTML is [At the opening of the site] on the HTML page refresh after each change (and save changes)

Enjoy my profile, I am the VBAXLMan

raj k said...

if u in the corresponding point in the browser you used ur

do u, as indicated

For example:
If the index file is Stroe Ur in the "First"

xls filename as first.xls

specified, or only the "first / first.xls"

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; first.xls a href = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; # 'Sheet1'! A1 "TARGET =" View "> link name / A> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; BR>.

Post a Comment