Monday, February 1, 2010

Canadian Pharmacy Internet Online Drugstore I Blocked Email From Canadian Pharmacy And They Sent It Again Under A Different Email Address. What Do I Do?

I blocked email from Canadian Pharmacy and they sent it again under a different email address. What do I do? - canadian pharmacy internet online drugstore

I have several e-mails every day Canadian Pharmacy. I blocked his address, but on the same day that they are to send mail from a different direction. My fear is that they have an unlimited number of e-mails they use to. How do I block once and for all?

4 comments:

Barkley Hound said...

I have people many times that the list of blocked addresses is useless to tell, because spammers always change your FROM address. Yahoo Up to the list that you can try a spam filter to be managed. Work, it is a constant expression in the subject line.
§

Mayan said...

If you use Outlook Express for e-mail, you can create a rule that deletes all e-mails, the words of Pharmacy of Canada in the subject line. (Or any other words that are normally in the subject line.)

If these words are in the text of the message is not the subject line, you can define a message rule to delete it on that basis.

Lalala said...

I have the same problem, but I can not find a way to stop them, you have tried to unsubscribe?

zynr said...

Some people have e-mail indefinitely, because programs that are new address, so that they can do to generate. To delete a single click to e-mails ... lighter than deadlock.

Post a Comment