Friday, February 5, 2010

Old Bausch & Lomb Spotting Scopes My Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism Contacts Are Dry?

My Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism contacts are dry? - old bausch & lomb spotting scopes

Since I was wearing contact lenses (for about 3 years), I have Bausch & Lomb, but 2 weeks ago my doctor gave me a different contacts on Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism ... He said they were much better .. . sooo I have with the trial pair for a week .. And you are DRYY. He said he should be better! But they are so dry ... Has anyone experience of this brand?
And also, I bought a box of them, but I can not be opened back because he could ... I asked my old brand? What about Acuvue Advance with Astigmatism is it good? Or Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism with HYDRACLEAR?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I Acuvue Oasys, too ...

It was very nice! As a further, perhaps the tests are not as good.

Anonymous said...

Obviously they are not better for you. Explain your symptoms to your ophthalmologist or optometrist. Tell him you prefer the Bausch & Lomb contact lenses and you would like your recipe in the brand.

Anonymous said...

I use the OASYS, and the couple has been good test is not as good, but should be around for over a month before they were gettin 'to you, ask for a new pair try to begin to dry

Also check out this blog for great tips on nutrition and fitness:

http://mytotalfitness.blogspot.com/

http://thegreatbookmarks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Obviously they are not better for you. Explain your symptoms to your ophthalmologist or optometrist. Tell him you prefer the Bausch & Lomb contact lenses and you would like your recipe in the brand.

Post a Comment