Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cruise Ballroom Decoration Most Cruise Ships Have Male Dance Hosts But Wont Employ Women. Does Anyone Know Who Employs Female Hosts?

Most cruise ships have male dance hosts but wont employ women. Does anyone know who employs female hosts? - cruise ballroom decoration

I am a dancer, very good, I work with a firm instruction from beginner to (mostly seniors) and can also jive dance. My greatest strength is that I do not give me very good dancers learn the confidence further. I worked on people-oriented institution, just as a guide for a cruise. I am a very good organizer. I have to go a very good sense of humor and everywhere. I'm just looking to dance - not romantic love

2 comments:

missangl... said...

Most of the passengers on a ship alone are women, and that is why most people on ships, the hosts are. Some lines are found only dancers.

halie_bl... said...

Not sure. You can try the elegant lines of more luxury cruise, as they could. I believe that men generally preferred, because the weight of the factors of drunkenness.

Post a Comment