Monday, February 22, 2010

Herpes Infection In Stomach Staph Infection Or Other?

Staph infection or other? - herpes infection in stomach

I have a lump in pubic harmful small, but not much. I jumped and white cat left. I have read, if pus white transparent and non-aqueous liquid, then it is a staph infection. Neither frighten or crusts. After pus then there is no pain or anything, I did not even know he was there. Bump lasted a few days and then disappeared. If this is staph? Is it contagious?

They also have hives on my legs / arms / stomach area, they sting a bit, but disappears in a day or 2 if no bites me (about a week if I am itching). There is an ointment and I think that seems to help less often than hives now. Hives are suddenly like an insect bite (no pus or other fluids). Typically only 1-2 shots at once. It started a few months after having a child. It started with a swollen lip, and small bumpson the cheek a little itchy, no pus, and went in a few days.

Could this all related or just 2 different things? Animals and a staphylococcal infection, herpes, or other?

No comments:

Post a Comment